Monday 31 May 2010

First Cupcakes

There were many things happened last week. First, I was glad that my long-waited package finally came. Two, I was chosen as the winner on EIC #89 last saturday. Three, Yesterday was my husband's birthday.

On Saturday evening I made cupcakes for the first time and the result were 49 cupcakes laid on my table. When I started to make Butter Cream Icing, I have mistakenly read the recipe; instead of sifted confectioners sugar I put granulated sugar for my BC Icing. LOL. In the end I made the Butter Cream Icing again, but this time with the right recipe and later I mixed them with my first BC ;)) Voilaaaaa here's the result:


My daughter was the first who tried it and she said it was delicious and today she got 2 cupcakes for her snack during the break in the class. The rest of cupcakes were brought to my husband's office for his colleges.
I hope I can do much better in the future ;)

After I finished my cupcake work, I started to make a simple card. It was for Hannah Gröger who was born 3 days ago. Hope she will grow as beautiful as her name :)


Image : Baby Girl Furniture
You can find them on my store at novanendesign.etsy.com

Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Just leave me a message on commenting system if you have a question :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails