Wednesday 9 June 2010

Sakura

My Sakura card is based on a sketch at CPS #170.



The Etsy Inspired Shop Challenge #91 this week is howbeadyful and I chose this image as inspiration :


Here's my work :


I missed last challenge because something happened with the tools I ordered; they didn't arrive as I planned. Now I can enter this week challenge again. This week I use my sakura image and also try to make a sakura using my retro flower punches. Yeeehaawww... I'm happy because I finally have some tools to create cards or scrapbooks. 

2 comments:

  1. Well worth the wait! Amazing and beautiful!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. de, thanks for stopping by and love your comment ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Just leave me a message on commenting system if you have a question :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails