Tuesday 18 May 2010

Blue Birthday Cupcake

My card "Blue Birthday Cupcake" is based on a sketch at CPS #167.



The Etsy Inspired shop challenge #88 this week is Creation Designs and I chose this image as inspiration:


Here's my work :


Paper : Flower
Ribbon : Duni.com

I use my own design to create this card. I printed the blue flower as background and blue cupcake as main image. I make this card today for my friend who lives in Australia. I'll send it soon because her birthday is coming soon.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the piece you were inspired by!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. De, thanks again for stopping by.
    I love you card too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cupcakes and Love your lovely button, great blue shades on your card...Awesome card dear...I am joining also the CPS challenge would you mind to see my Blog, many thanks before, hugs, Monika.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling! I just love that cute blue cupcake!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Monika : thanks for stopping by :D I'll take a look your blog ;)

    @ Lea : thanks Lea ....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Just leave me a message on commenting system if you have a question :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails