Tuesday 11 May 2010

School Girl and Stripes Background

Today I make a birthday card again. It was ordered by my daughter which she want to give it for her friend who has birthday in the end of May. I use digital stamp and I'm coloring it with water color pencils which I borrow from my daughter :D. For the background I use this paper that I printed it manually using printer. 

Here is my work : 


I made the hearts from wrapping gift paper using "Heart" punch. 
Background : Colourful Stripes
Picture : School Girl 02
Ribbon : 2cm bsb-obpacher GmbH

Challenge : 
2. EIC 87

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. De, Thanks for your comment. I hope I can learn more from you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the background paper and that digi image is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sam for stopping by. Your card is beautiful, I hope I can learn from you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love the gingham background! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lea, thanks for stopping by. Your works are fabulous *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Just leave me a message on commenting system if you have a question :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails