Thursday 15 July 2010

Be Mine

Last Sunday was the last day of the World Cup 2010 and finally Spain was the winner for the first time. I was little bit sad because Germany was lost and got only the 3rd place.  Every day I waited and saw every match and at the end I felt happy that the World Cup was over :) It made me forgetting to create cards. LOL =))

This morning I took a look at the CPS's site and I'm interested in creating a card using their sketch. As usual I designed and drew my own materials before I created the card and here's my work :

When I created a card for the first time, I was a little bit confused because I didn't have any materials but I tried to create with my own methods. We can use simple materials like I do. I like simplicity. I tried to decorate my card as simple as possible. 

This time I also create a simple one, I draw a heart and fill it with little stripes and cut it using scissors. To make the heart more catchy I put the little heart in the middle of the picture. I printed "Be Mine" using my printer on white paper and cut it 2.5"X2.5". I stuck the heart on a red ribbon I placed beforehand.

I was also drawing and creating another pattern papers, as you can see I used 3 different papers - a small and a big stripes paper and white-red lines. I cut these pattern papers each 1"X3". I put them all together and stuck the heart picture in the middle. Finally I stuck all together on red paper that I pierced before. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Just leave me a message on commenting system if you have a question :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails