Monday 1 February 2010

Fantasy World

Sometimes my daughter tells me a story about her fantasy. Being a child is a great blessing. Children think always about playing and having fun the whole day. They rarely feel sad in their heart. Sometimes I remember of my childhood and want to go back to the past to the world I used to live. It was full of happiness and I never thought of what path I should choose. I think it's normal and It would be good to let our children to have their imagination from whatever they see. 


Here's my works using "Fantasy World" by Yveskowa Design:


"The Duck and I"

"Solene in Fantasy World"

You can find the kits here :


ps : click the images
you'll be directly linked to the kits



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Just leave me a message on commenting system if you have a question :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails