Wednesday 20 January 2010

My New Blog

I'm happy because my blog is finally done. I've made the graphic since two days ago and last night I continued to put the graphics in the script for my new blog. Then I noticed that everything has changed. I felt tired and exhausted after hours of trials as I didn't have any clues how to put them on the script.

5 Years ago I had a blog using Blogger and the script was little bit complicated but we could change everything easily. Yesterday I realized the script is simpler than before. Now there's widgets and the script is fixed. Indeed, working with the script is not my thing.


Now I'm glad and proud of myself that I can finish all my template. Maybe I still need to edit some parts of them because I found some bugs. One side note though, it seems that I have to learn CSS again. :(

3 comments:

  1. Hei Nit!
    Well done... Design-nya bagus koq, enak dilihat, and... I like the flowers!!!
    *two thumbs up*

    -Luc-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keyennn nit...
    ntar ya klo si C mood dipoto, skg suka males doi, mesti gw sogok dulu baru mau,plakk..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Just leave me a message on commenting system if you have a question :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails